THIS COULD BE YOUR OFFICE!!
The Tillamook County Sheriff's Office is currently seeking individuals who are great communicators, have strong moral character, are creative problem solvers, can maintain positive attitudes in stressful situations and thrive working in a team environment.
If you are ready for a career that allows you to give back to your community and make a difference everyday, consider a career at the
Tillamook County Sheriff's Office.
Minimum standards are:
1) U.S. Citizen
2) At least 21 years of age
3) Ability to read, speak and write both English and Spanish is preferred
4) No convictions by any State or Federal government of a crime punishable by imprisonment in State or Federal prison
5) Good moral character as determined through background investigation
6) Pass a physical and psychological examination by licensed physician
7) High school graduate or GED certificate
8) Driving record free of convictions for hazardous moving violations within the previous three years
9) Possession of a valid Oregon driver's license at the time of appointment
10) Pass the POST (Police Officer Selection Test), the Standard & Associates version
11) Pass the ORPAT (Oregon Physical Ability Test)
12) Within eighteen (18) months of employment, must possess a basic police certification from the Department of Public Safety Standards and Training (DPSST)